Indigenous Literacy Day on 6 September showcased these three beautiful bilingual children's books. Celebrate First Nations peoples’ stories, cultures and languages and purchase your copies today!
Watch a FREE Indigenous Literacy Day 15 minute FILM, where you will learn how and where these gorgeous stories were created.
- Country Tells Us When Teacher Guide by ILF Ambassador Shelley Ware and Australia Post
- Educators create bilingual book about the seasonal changes of the Kimberley
- First Commercial Children’s Picture Book Published featuring Thaynakwith Language
- Celebrating Languages, Country and Elders this Indigenous Literacy Day
- Teacher's Resources for Stage 2 and 3 Learners
Thanks to our major sponsor, Australia Post, there are no additional postage charges for book deliveries within Australia.